Below are papers presented at the 2019 BGM Conference with the theme Nationalism OR Globalization: Wither the Nigerian Economy
We wish to remind you about our Notice dated 29th June, 2017 on the Educational Support for PHD Candidates.
Kindly note, that the closing date for submission of applications remains 31st July, 2017.
M. ABBA TOR, FNIQS, MNIMN, MBA
NIQS in collaboration with the organizers of The Abuja Housing Show hereby invites you to make the best of the opportunity available by participating in the following:
3-DAY CONFERENCE/WORKSHOP ON AFFORDABLE HOUSING FINANCE
THEME: Solving Nigeria’s Housing Challenge through Innovative Finance and Infrastructure Solutions
DATE: 17TH – 19TH JULY, 2017
VENUE: International Conference Centre, Abuja.
CONFERENCE FEE (3 DAYS): N25,000.00 per Person (Certificate, Meal & Technical Papers)
CPD POINTS: 30Units
SPECIAL GUEST OF HONOUR: Rt. Hon. Yakubu Dogara, Speaker, Nigeria House of Representatives
GUEST OF HONOUR: His Excellency Aminu Waziri Tambuwal, Governor, Sokoto State
GUEST OF HONOUR: Mallam Muhammadu Bello, Minister for FCT
CHAIRMAN: Chief John Oyegun, Chairman APC
CHIEF HOST: Bar. Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN) Minister for Power, Works and Housing
Many Experts from international organizations and within Nigeria have been invited, among whom are:
- Simon Walley – Senior Housing Finance Specialist, World Bank
- Thierno – Habib Hann – Senior Housing Finance Regional Lead Sub Sahara Africa World Bank
- Mercy Iyortyer – President, The Nigeria Institute of Quantity Surveyors
- Kecia Rust – Executive Director and founder, Centre for Affordable Housing Finance in Africa (CAHF), South Africa.
- Sonnie Ayere – CEO, Dunn Loren Merrifield Group
- Charles Inyangete – MD/CEO, Nigeria Mortgage Refinance Company Plc.
- Bola Onadele – MD/CEO, Financial Market Dealers Quotation
- Ahmed Dangiwa – MD, Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria
- Laoye Jaiye – CEO, Nigeria Economic Summit Group
- Mohammed Suleiman – Director, Financial Syatem Stability (FSS) CBN
- Ugochukwu Chime – President, Real Estate Developers Association of Nigeria
- Femi Akintunde – Managing Director, AM Facilities Management Services Limited
- Roland Igbinoba – FHA Homes Ltd
- Kunle Faleti – Housing Finance Market Development Specialist
- Kola Ogunsulire – MD/CEO, Family Home Fund
- Adeniyi Akinlusi – President, Mortgage Banking Association of Nigeria
- Dr. Joseph Nnanna – Deputy Governor, Financial System Stability (FSS) CBN
Click here for more information