We are delighted to inform you that the annual congress of the Pacific Association of Quantity Surveyors (PAQS) is scheduled to hold from 22nd to 26th of September 2023 at the Berjaya Times Square, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
You are hereby invited to join other Quantity Surveying Professionals across the world at the congress with the theme “Decarbonising The Future: The Role of The Quantity Surveyor”, which will aim to bring us closer to synergizing our efforts on the decarbonization of the built environment.
The week-long conference will bring the international community of Quantity Surveying together to experience a mix of interesting technical sessions and workshops, a trade exhibition and a variety of side events and social functions.
We also invite you to explore the multi-racial and rich culture and iconic sights in Malaysia.
Fee: N1,028,500.00 (One Million, Twenty Eight Thousand, Five Hundred Naira Only)
Account Name: Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors
Account No: 1010920542
Documents required for visa application
- Neatly scanned international passport data page (minimum of 6 months validity)
- Neatly scanned passport photograph on white background – 2 x 2 inches (51 x 51 mm) in size
Deadline for registration and submission of all documents: Monday 21st August, 2023.
For details, Contact
QS David UGBONG MNIQS
International Affairs Committee
Nigerian Institute of Quantity Surveyors
+2348036523609, +2348023223281 | email@example.com
NB: Visa first timers are highly encouraged to apply in order to build their travel history.
Terms and Conditions
- Interested members must register to attend the event using this link https://forms.gle/2WF2VQVdHerKpDEUA
- Deadline for registration is Monday 21st August, 2023.
- All required documentations for visa applications must be forwarded on or before the deadline of registration using the registration link provided above ONLY.
- The rates quoted above are subject to changes that may occur in the N/USD exchange rates. (Rate used – N890/$1)
- Visas are issued at the discretion of the Malaysian’s Immigration Services. Visas are not guaranteed.
- In case of visa refusal, a visa processing/application and administrative fee of N450,000.00 will be deducted from payments made and the balance refunded.
The following are not included in the Fees stated but are for budgetary assistance only to help members with their decision making.
- Transportation/Flight booking: N1,100,000.00 – N1,500,000.00
- Accommodation/Welfare: $150 – $250/day for 7 days.
NOTE: The institute shall coordinate these exclusions for interested members with successful visa applications at actual rates when required.